About 'De Hoop'
The K.A.R. & Z.V. 'De Hoop' (Royal Amsterdam Boat Club 'De Hoop') is one of the oldest boat clubs in the Netherlands.
Key facts and figures:
- Founded in 1848
- About 1000 members
- Over 30 rowing crews of all levels of experience and age
- De Hoop organises three to four major rowing events per year
- Enthousiastic group of sailors
- Excellent social network in which members are enabled to participate
- Fully renovated facilities and boathouse (2009)
- Location in central Amsterdam with excellent public transport
- Restaurant facilities
De Hoop is the club of choice for expat rowers and sailors. You may contact us for more information via email.